Saturday, March 2, 2013

Shanti Dynamite makes her Debut in Bollywod Inspiring from Sunny Leone!

The success of Sunny Leone in Bollywood seems to have inspired other adult stars to try their luck in the Indian film industry. This time it's Dynamite Shanti, a star adult 21 years of Indian origin in the UK. If reports are to be believed, Shanti will debut in the director Saurabh Malik's upcoming film. Malik began his directing career with unlimited From last dharna hoga year.

 
Shanti, talk shows on television adults in the UK and even drives his own production company shooting Indian adult clips, we will make a song in the movie section Chal Doctor Doctor Khelein. "I'm an artist? RST and not me? Nothing wrong with that second part of the entertainment world, by which way I see fit. I am very pleased to make this song. This is what I do all my life "dreamed said Shanti.

Speaking of his childhood in London, said he was a fully Shanti Indian education system. "My mother is a Punjabi and my father was a Greek. My mother's father was Jalandhar and was to Uganda adopted by the British government when they took the Indians to work in Africa, railways develop and work in the coal mines. My parents did divorced when I was too young and my mother took me alone. I grew up going to the Gurdwara, eating Indian food, Indian clothes and watching Bollywood movies, "she added.

The film, based on the lives of medical students, and Sonel is Saurabh Singh (Roadies of fame). In the lead roles

Sunny Leone made ​​her acting debut in Bollywood with Jism Bhatt Camps "2 While the film does not work wonders at the box-office performance does Sunny bold it. Around a topic of discussion in the entertainment industry

0 comments :

Post a Comment