Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Kareena Kapoor continues to do item numbers!



In response to the Council's position censor the number of elements in the films to be considered on a case by case basis, actress Kareena Kapoor has said that it does not do it to them from such songs. The censor board has said that the songs are rated post to see if they will agree to a 'U', 'AU' or 'A' certificate. The Central Board of Film Certification (CBFC) for clarification came in the wake of the raging debate on "obscenity" in the number of products that have become an important part of most commercial films. There have been reports coming out that the CBFC can certify a rule, all the dance numbers with an "A" certificate, but the chairman recently made ​​it clear that it is. No change in the existing Directives "It's Censor Board decision., But I love to dance and sing, and I will continue to do so. Singing and dancing are part of Hindi cinema and is, I suppose. Measurement" Sheila Ki Jawani "or" even Fevicol 'played on public benefit ... they love it. "said Kareena Asked if the decision of the Council, the number of spectators influence censor Kareena said," I do not believe that. I'm sure people come to the theater to see the movie and the song. "The actress was there to open up FICCI Frames, a business-convention-cum-entertainment, which kick started today and ends March 14." Karan Johar and other officials called me. I am pleased to be here FICCI Frames to the lamp, as I am a part of the film industry. It's great to be here, "Kareena said. PTI

0 comments :

Post a Comment