Monday, February 25, 2013

Jennifer Lawrence Fell Down While Accepting Best Actress Oscar


Jennifer won the Oscar for Best Actress for her performance in "Silver Linings Playbook" on 24 February and she fell while walking up the stairs to accept the award.


Jennifer Lawrence was on the most important day of his career and self-managed full pardon. The 22-year-old was walking to his Oscar at the ceremony of the 85th Annual Academy and they get dropped! To smile the entire audience gasping, but she continued, even! A joke about it in his speech

Jennifer Lawrence IF Oscars
The actress was in her beautiful white dress and fell up the stairs to the stage. When she finally the microphone, she joked: "Do not clap for me because you feel sorry for me, because I fell." She smiled, laughed and continued his speech was short and sweet - it is. a cool girl!

History JLaw cumbersome
We told you that Jennifer 8 February fell in London and has lost one of her heels on the way to the pre BAFTA dinner. Then her dress at the SAG Awards seemed torn. Jennifer actually spoke about the incident Piers Morgan: "My pants fell," she said, "Someone on the road, I remember .. I'm keepin 'it together, keepin' it together ... and then my pants down! Yep Oh, my God. "

Have you ever shocked to see Jennifer fall during the show? We felt terrible for her, but she definitely well if properly managed. This is just another example of why it won golden girl of Hollywood at the moment and deserves!

0 comments :

Post a Comment